Translate

Sunday, June 30, 2013

My parents.....ugh

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, guys. I have a bit of ranting to do about my parents, as you might have guessed, I know I said I had a decent conversation with them yesterday, but I get so mad when they talk to me like an idiot or a little girl. I'm more willing to allow this with Mom since she's the one who's always taken care of me and been there for me, but enough is enough. What I don't get about Mom is how she can freely admit that in a lot of ways our family wouldn't have made it without my help, yet treat me like I don't know anything and am incapable of anything that isn't totally basic. My dad is just as bad, and it annoys the shit out of me. I know I might not always make smart decisions and they have came back to haunt me a few times, but it's still my right to decide what I do. I know that Mom at least has some right to tell what to do, but I will not take that from Dad, who's never been there and knows next to nothing about me. Both my parents are unbelievably stubborn and neither of them seem to believe they're wrong. They both have trouble believing anyone else could be right, too. Okay, new subject. I've heard from Jack, he's feeling a little better but still hasn't found his favorite guitar. Poor guy, it was his first guitar and hence has
 a lot of sentimental value to him. He started playing on this almost 10 years ago, and now it's gone. He's doing well still, otherwise. I miss him, of course, and can't wait till he comes home. I hope he takes care of himself out there, it's so fucking hot and miserable here and even worse where he is right now. I just want him to come home safely, as always. I'm being overprotective again, damn it. I think I'd be a good girlfriend, in that I'd always be looking out for him and there for him. I do still think my family gets in the way a bit, but at the same time they're my family and I love them with all my heart. It just bugs me the things my parents say sometimes , and how they say them. I don't know why things have to be so complicated all the time. Mark and I are going to watch a few movies soon, and I think that's going to be fun. I hope my work schedule doesn't get in the way of yet more things I want to do. I think that's basically everything for right now. Thank you very much for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Helena" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. You are a good girl and I'm sure that your parents will understand your point one day...plus they'll see what a brilliant girl they have^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. ^_^ I needed to hear that.

    ReplyDelete