Translate

Saturday, June 15, 2013

One of the worst days ever...

HEY!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm trying to help Mom and Mark work through yet another disagreement, and am really starting to wonder how many more hits their relationship can take. I really don't know what to do about them anymore, maybe it's because I meddle in their relationship that it's so fucked up in the first place. I feel like maybe they'd work things out on their own if I'd just butt out for a while. To top things off, Jack and the guys left for their tour yesterday. I miss him already, and it sucks ass. I know they're happy, and Jack seems especially happy, but I'm miserable without him.
You should have seen the smile on his face when he talked about leaving. I don't think I could be with him, even if he wanted to be with me, because the separation would be too difficult. I was being really stupid and tried to do something to distract myself from all of these thoughts, so I cleaned my place top to bottom and made about 30 cupcakes after work yesterday. It's ridiculous to think that it would really help, it didn't take my mind off any of it. Besides, I have no idea what the hell I'm going to with all these God damn cupcakes now. I just couldn't relax and didn't go to sleep until about 1:00 am. I really don't know what I'm going to do about Mom and Mark, though. I know they love each other, but they can never seem to put their pride aside and admit that they were wrong. Why am I being left to try to help them piece their relationship back together? I'm glad to say that Cory is doing a little better; he moved out of his old place and moved in with a roommate who doesn't drink, in an attempt to keep from drinking himself. I'm really glad to see he's taking his sobriety seriously, even if it is difficult for him. I want to be as encouraging and loving as possible with him, because I think that's really what he needs, I believe he can do this, but he needs help, too. I'm very happy he's at least trying, and beginning to see that drinking won't get him anywhere. I think that's about it for right now, I need to do some thinking. Thank you for reading. I think I'll go have a cupcake, lol.
Today's song is "People=shit" by Slipknot
BYE!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment