Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy ^_^

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I'm in an amazing fucking mood right now. I saw how the truck Cory was in looked after the accident, and am so glad he came out of it with nothing more than a bruise on his leg. I got to see him for the first time since the accident yesterday, and am happier than I can put into words to know that he's alright. Of course, I gave him a hug and told him how much I love him. I can't imagine losing my little brother. I also heard a new song from Jack's band and had this moment of absolute disbelief that these guys are still my friends.
I looked like this again, despite myself. I can't believe that just a year ago they were this little no name band struggling to make a name for themselves, and now they're this together, technically proficient, amazing "real" band.  I'm afraid Jack's always going to have this effect on me, whether I like it or not. I did hate that yet again, he's got girls just fawning over him. I love him, and don't want these other girls throwing themselves at him, you know? I know it's stupid and I have no claim on him, but I still want to be with him. I hate myself for being so weak when it comes to him, especially because most people don't get to me like he does. I don't know what it is about him, other than I feel in a lot of ways he understands me, which isn't something that necessarily happens a lot for me. I've definitely given him my heart, but also the power to crush it.I can't wait to see him and Mike again. I have to be patient and wait for them to come home again, and I really don't want to. I'm going to Cassie's house after work today, and am very excited. Things are good between us again, and I want to keep them like that. I don't know why sometimes she can be such a bitch and can seemingly reject me totally, but when the shit hits the fan, it's inevitably me she calls. I guess I still don't understand her.>_> I mean, think about; How many frantic late night phone calls have I gotten from her? How many times have I had to help her out of a jam or calm her down? I know that as her big sister that's kind of my job, but I could do without all the fighting and arguing. I think that's about it for right now. Thanks a lot for reading.^_^ Today's song is "Freak on a leash" by Korn
BYE!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment