Translate

Monday, June 10, 2013

Why so serious?

HEY!!!
Good morning, you guys. I think I accidentally hurt Mom's feelings yesterday, and I feel really terrible. I came here intending to do some serious writing, and this is all I can think about. I'm not the kind of girl who deliberately hurts other peoples' feelings, and I hate that I hurt her. She was being her usual self, which (I'm afraid) means not truly listening unless it's something she wants to hear and will agree with, and she has the most annoying tendency to just boss me around. I say this, but that doesn't mean I don't love her with all my heart; I just wish she wouldn't act like this. I know I've complained about this, too, sorry. I said some mean things that should never have left my lips, and I really wish I could take them back. She normally calls me every day, and she hasn't called yet.
 I miss her calls now, you know? I just wish she'd treat me more like an adult and not try to tell me what to do all the time. It isn't that I don't want her in my life, I just want her to know that I'm in control of my life, and she has to accept that. It just bugs me that she can be so nice and supportive, but so judgmental and snarky at the same time. I know I really shouldn't say anything bad about the woman who basically gave up everything she ever wanted to take of my siblings and I, but it does bother me when she tries to tell me what to do and acts like she's always right. I don't think I should talk about this anymore, I'm not really solving any problems here. I just can't handle being told what to do and treated like I don't know what I'm doing. I think that's really it for now, I have to go. Thanks a lot for reading.
Today's song is" The sharpest lives" - by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment