Translate

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Here I go..

HEY!!!!
Good morning, you guys. Swimming was awesome, as I knew it would be. I'm a little worried about Cory, and think I should go check in on him. He said he wasn't sleeping and couldn't calm down and I want to see if I can help him. I kind of know how it feels, so I thought I might be able to help him. He said half the reason he started drinking in the first place was to temporarily shut himself up and calm himself down. I hope he's going to be alright. I have to say again that I'm very grateful to Mom for trying to help me get through being left behind again by Jack. I hate that my emotions show through so well that I don't even have to tell her how I feel, and she knows. I can't believe Jack and the guys are leaving so soon, this is terrible.

I'm really going to miss Jack and Mike. I can't wait to hear their new music, but I really can't wait to see them face to face again. They're so excited and it's difficult not to catch just a little of their enthusiasm, though I'm still going to miss the hell out of them once they're gone. Jack was actually complaining about how drunk some of his friends had gotten, which surprised me a little. I didn't realize there was such a thing as too drunk with him, but it seems there is. Could it be he's bee listening to me talk about how great it is not to drink? I hope so. I think that's really it for today, thank you for reading.
Today's song is "A devil for me" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!! 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment