Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2013

SO STRESSED

HEY!!!
Good morning, guys. Sorry I didn't write yesterday. Cory was involved in a car accident, but he's all right. He and a couple of his friends were going somewhere, and a car hit them. He called me right after the emergency medical technicians checked him out and said he was okay. Sadly, someone in the other car didn't make it and one of his friends got hurt. I can't tell you how relieved I am that he's all right, I freaked the fuck out when the first thing he said to me when he called me was "Guess what happened to me today? I was in a car accident." One of Cassie's friends heard about it, then called her and made it seem like something horrible had happened to Cory. She then called me, crying uncontrollably, only to find out her friend had it wrong and Cory was fine. I felt so terrible for Cassie,  I haven't heard her cry like that in a long time. I've had a few friends call and ask if my little brother is okay, and I'm so glad I can tell them he is. Okay, onto a different subject. The girl in the picture up there is Rushuna from Grenadier, the one Camron was so into. I still can't believe him, the stupid asshole. I don't want to talk about him, either. >_> I had to avert yet another stupid, pointless argument between Mom and Mark yesterday, and it's getting so old. I just don't know how much more of this shit my heart can take. I can't stand it when they do this, and they know it. I have to switch subjects again.>_> I want to say Blessed Litha to all my fellow Wiccans, mine was very beautiful. I hate how quickly this year seems to be going by, it really doesn't seem fair.
 I haven't heard too much from Jack and the guys while they're on tour, just enough to know they're doing well and are happy. I miss Jack horribly, though I know I shouldn't. I have to say Mike made me smile with his silliness again, I miss him too. I'm stupid for thinking like this, probably. I can't help it though, you know? I just wish I could see them more. I'm trying to think and do things to help myself relax more, I tried singing which always seems to help. I was listening to the AFI version of "Jack the Ripper", and I don't usually like that sound of my own voice, but I killed it singing this. I enjoyed singing it too, most importantly. I guess that's really it for today, thank you very much for reading. I'll try to be back as soon as possible.
Today's song is "Too late for gods" by AFI
BYE!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment