Translate

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Stressed again..

HEY!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I'm feeling a little stressed out again, and want desperately to find a way to alleviate that. There was so much shit going on yesterday and so much to do seemingly all at once. I hate that my life has become a seeming non-stop barrage of things to do and people demanding things from me. I seem to have trouble just relaxing anymore. I did have a good time up at Cassie's, I have to admit. We did a bit of swimming and she showed me around her new place. I really like where she lives, and always have, but her new place is practically perfect. I even had a decent conversation with both my parents at the same time, which is a fucking momentous occasion. I still hate that I even thought I might have to act as their buffer again, though. I can't stand how neither one of them will ever admit they're wrong. I can admit when I'm wrong. Why can't they? I just feel sometimes like they couldn't interact without me. I don't know what to do, but feel again that I shouldn't have to solve my parents' problems for them. That's not my job as their daughter, right? I feel in a way like all the shit that's always going on with my family came between Jack and I, I pushed him away a lot and am afraid that our relationship has suffered because of it. I have heard from Jack, by the way. He's doing really well and feeling very happy, except for losing his favorite guitar.
He said he doesn't really know what happened, it seems to have just vanished after their show and it pisses him off that someone would do that to him. I understand, but I doubt he's ever going to see that guitar again. I hope he won't let this ruin the rest of this tour for him. Everything else is still going well for him, so I think he should focus more on that. I still really can't wait for him and Mike to come home. I miss those guys like crazy. Part of me wants to just shut my cell phone off and be left alone today. I know that if I did that though, something important would come up and I'd miss it. I shouldn't care, I deserve a little time to myself. I deserve to have some time to just focus on myself, instead of everyone else. I don't know if any of this is making sense, I just want to be alone for a little while today. My work schedule is going to be crazy next month, and I'm not looking forward to it in the least. I'm sorry to sound like I'm complaining a lot when in a lot of ways my life is awesome, but I just feel so overwhelmed and ill-equipped to handle everything sometimes that I need a place to come and blow off a little steam. We had a really intense rain storm here this morning that shook me out of the first sound sleep I've had in what seems like forever. The rain is sorely needed, don't get me wrong, but I really wish it hadn't woken me up. I want to go swimming again today if at all possible, the sun's come back out and it's starting to get hot again. Maybe that's what I'll use as an excuse for not answering peoples' calls for a little while. ^_~ I think that's about it for today. Thank you very much for reading.
Today's song is "Reila" by The Gazette
BYE!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment