Translate

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Feeling a little better

HEY!!!
Good morning, you guys. I finally got Mom and Mark to talk things out; but again, I had to basically force them to do it. I know I'm fairly stubborn myself, but they take it to extremes that are fucking ridiculous. I'm glad I was able to help them at least. Things aren't perfect between them maybe, but they're getting better. I miss the hell out of Jack, once again.
I've already gotten to see a few pictures from their tour, and it's going really well so far. I really hope this good start is a good sign the rest of this tour will go just as well. He seems to be having the time of his life there, and I'm miserable without him. It isn't like I don't understand that this is his dream and he's worked really hard for this, but I wish he didn't have to be gone so often for so long. I know it's stupid to miss someone who isn't even my boyfriend, but I can't help it. I wish he reciprocated my feelings, I can't help that, either. I feel so stupid for letting myself fall in love with him, even though I really didn't have a choice. I wish he weren't so damn awesome and gorgeous, then maybe I could quit feeling like this. I wish we didn't understand each other, or get along, then I could definitely quit feeling like this. I think that's about it for right now.
Today's song is " Drain away" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment