Translate

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Weird conversations with my boys...

HEY!!!
Good morning, you guys. I'm feeling very stressed out again. I tried to help break up yet another of Mom and Mark's ridiculous arguments over things that mean nothing, and I really am sick of it. I swear to God, I have no idea why they both have to lose their tempers over things that don't matter, then take forever to apologize and get over it, if they do at all. What is the big fucking deal??!!!! I don't think they realize that they've got to learn to let little things go, and just keep their egos in check. I don't see why they have to keep doing this; I know they love each other and they need to learn to work things out between themselves without me. So to try and relieve a little stress, I started talking to Jamie and Jack. Jamie is the only friend I have who's also into Japanese music like Dir En Grey, and The Gazette, and he told me about a band called Nightmare. They're not quite as serious or heavy as Dir En Grey, but they're not bad in the least.
I have to admit that just like Dir En Grey and The Gazette, this band's got a few cute guys in it. ^_~ I'm really glad Jamie and I can still talk about this kind of shit at least, and have learned to just be normal around each other. It's refreshing, believe me. I was talking to Jack about music too, incidentally; more specifically, about how we love basically any kind of metal, but black metal. He was saying that it's basically just stupid, and he doesn't get why some people are so into it and listen to nothing else. I know Chris loves it, but I happen to disagree with him on this. I honestly never got it, either and have never been into it at all.  I thought it funny that once again, he mirrored my own thoughts and opinions exactly, without my ever mentioning anything to him. God damn it, this sucks. He does understand me frighteningly well, and not just on little things. He also said that he feels like he's caught between two lives, the one he leads while he's at home and the one he leads on the road. He said something keeps making him keep wanting to come back home. Why is he doing this to me? I want so badly to be the girl he wants to come home for and come home to. I didn't even tell him how it's messed me up to be without him. I'm crazy to just assume it's a girl he wants to come home to, but knowing him, I doubt it's anything else. I have to admit to a bit of crazy, non-girlfriend jealousy on my part again. This girl somehow got Jack's number, he swears he didn't give her the number, and started sending him flirty texts. I almost just slammed my laptop shut when he told me that, I got so angry. He tried to make it seem like no big deal, but it fucking was. I couldn't help feeling jealous, even though I have no right to. Part of me is so embarrassed that I could be so petty and ridiculous concerning a guy who isn't even my boyfriend, but I couldn't help it. I can't believe this girl was so desperate for his attention. Maybe I just feel a little smug because he actually gave me his number, but it still bugs me that this girl behaved like this. I think that's about it for today, thank you very much for reading.
Today's song is "Mama" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment