Translate

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Good news/ bad news

HEY!!!
Good morning, you guys. I got invited to another show last night that Jack and the guys just kind put together. I was so happy to be invited. ^_^ I have some bad news though, too. They leave for at least 2 months on their upcoming tour, and have decided to kick it off a little early, deciding to leave in about 3 weeks. I hate this. I told them it was awesome and for them it is, but I don't want him to leave. I put on a brave face and went into cheerleader mode again.
I know that this is what they need to do to gain more fans and more recognition for their music, but this still sucks. He knows I support him and want him to succeed, which is good, but he doesn't know how much I hate and resent it when he leaves. I'm going to miss the ever loving shit out of him for months again, I can't stand it. I can't believe it's been like this for over 3 years now, where he has to leave, and I  have to lie and say everything's fine. I think even mom's picked up on how this makes me feel, she seemed kind of worried about me the last time I talked to her. She asked if it would cheer me up to go somewhere, and I said it might. I love her for trying to help, even though she doesn't really know what's wrong. I'm going to see him at least a couple more times before he leaves, but I doubt that's going to be good enough. I don't know sometimes why I keep investing more and more in him emotionally, when I'll probably never get that love back. It seems almost like it would have been better if I'd never met him if the separation from him is going to hurt me like it does. I'm listening to another band he recommended, and despite the fact that it's not usually the kind of music I dig, it's not bad. I feel like an idiot for acting like this, and still can't help it. I think that's it for today. I need to go do something to take my mind off him and cheer myself up. I love you guys, and thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Die, Die, My Darling" by The Misfits
BYE!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment