Translate

Monday, June 3, 2013

Amazing day!!!!

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I had an amazing time at Jack's show last night, and it was so good to see him. They were on fire,  they work so well together it looks like they've been playing together forever. I missed him so much, even though it hadn't really been that long since I've seen him.
I'm so proud of him, and want him to leave for the tour even less. It's funny, I didn't sleep much last night, but I don't feel tired at all. I wanted so much to be there, and was so happy that he wanted me there. Another thing that made me happy yesterday, I was getting ready for the show and Mark shows up with the new Dir En Grey album, The Unraveling. I LOVE THIS KID!!! I have the best little brother ever. I love the album, too, at least so far. I never cease to be impressed with these guys. I love Kyo's voice. They're becoming one of my favorite bands, though I really wish I didn't have to have so much help just to understand what the hell Kyo is singing about. I seriously don't want to go work, I just want to listen to the rest of my kick ass new album. Whatever, I can listen to the rest in the car. My clients are used to me cranking music as I drive up to their houses. I just want to remain happy like this, though I'm certain something will come along to fuck with that. I should be(and generally am) happy with what I have. I have the best little brother and non-boyfriend in the world, and love them both so much it hurts. I really better get going, though I don't want to. Thanks for reading, and love you guys.
Today's song is "The Unraveling" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment