Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rollercoaster...

HEY!!!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. This has been a really intense week, and it kind of sucks that I've only really had one good day. Jack and the guys are leaving for their tour soon, and I really don't want him to leave. I start work for another new client next week, and keep wondering why I push myself like this when all I really want to do is relax. I think Jack is going to invite me to a party before his band leaves for their tour, and hope I can make it. I also think someone's been trying to hack one of my e-mail. accounts. This is super creepy if true, though I don't have any real proof yet. Mom, Mark, and Danny all said that they got e-mails from me, but I didn't send them anything. It's scaring the fuck out of me to think that anyone would do this. I don't want to think that people would do this, but it scares me because I think they are. On a different, happier note, I talked to Cory and he's still doing really well. I hope he sticks to the whole sobriety thing he's been trying to do, I pray he can. I can't wait to hear the new music Jack and the guys have come up with, it's going to be awesome. I'm really trying to stay positive and think of good things. I don't usually think in a positive way, so it's a bit difficult. I think that's about it for now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "The Final" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment