Translate

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy again ^_^

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, and happy Fourth of July, you guys. I'm in a great mood right now, I was kind of expecting yesterday to be a really shitty day and it actually turned out to be awesome. I hope tomorrow is just as good, though it's going to suck being that busy. I seriously feel like I need another vacation already. I guess I can't complain that things are going well at work but it gets exhausting. One fun thing I really want to do is see "The Lone Ranger" with Johnny Depp.
I just love him, can't help it. I don't have a hell of a lot else fun to look forward to this month, but I'm damn well going to enjoy this. I try to allot at least one fun thing a month so I don't go crazy with all the work and all the bullshit I have to deal with. I get stressed out and worried pretty easily, so this helps a lot. I wish this weren't a problem, but it is. I averted another stupid, petty argument between Mom and Mark, and I'm so tired of being their mediator. I don't know why they can't put their stupid egos aside and just let the little shit go. I'm going to change the subject to something happier now, I went shopping after work and on of the things I bought was a really cute Hetallia sticker. The girl at the cash register said "America, good choice. My favorite is Germany, he's so damn funny. Also, I love your Pirates bag. I friggin love Johnny Depp. Have you seen Sweeny Todd?" How cool is this girl? I told her Sweeny Todd is one of my favorite movies, said Italy was probably my favorite Hetallia character, and said (of course) that I also love Johnny Depp.  I seriously hope I made a new friend in her, she was fun to talk to and super nice. It's just awesome to find people you have something in common with, you know? I'd be lying if I said that didn't make me happy. I haven't heard a lot from Jack since last time I wrote, but he and the guys are doing really well and have been their usual goofy, weird selves and I love that. He's going to be hating the heat as much as I am for sure, I can't wait until he comes home and we can commiserate in person. I still really wish I knew what was going on with us, but it's such an old subject and an old wound anymore that I almost don't see the point in reopening it. I can't believe I've known this guy
for almost 3 1/2 years now, and still haven't been able to figure out just what (if anything) we really are to each other or what all the little moments between us have meant. I know that I love him, and think he's one of the greatest, most amazing guys I've ever met, but I don't know how he feels about me. I can't believe how difficult these things were to say to his face. It wasn't so difficult to tell him how awesome he is, and it brought his big, beautiful smile to his face when I said it, but telling him I love him was a totally different story. >_> I don't know what I'm going to do. I know I've said before that maybe I'd better off without him, but he's still the one I want to be with. I still get these butterflies in my stomach when he smiles at me, or says my name. I just can't help that he can almost stop my heart with one little smile or a simple gesture. I don't want to be without him, but I think eventually I'm going to lose him. I don't know how he can have a successful music career and still hang out with people from home. I kind of wonder how he's going to make that adjustment. Before I forget, thanks to my two new followers. I didn't want you guys to think I'd forgotten. ^_~ I think that's about it for right now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Blind" by Korn
BYE!!!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment