Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Back yet again

HEY!!!
Good morning, you guys. I'm glad to say both Jack and Mark are doing a little better today, and are happier now. I'm so glad they didn't have this shit as long as I did, it was horrible. I'm finally feeling better myself, which I shouldn't neglect to mention. really hope this coming week will be better than the last. I'm sorry if I don't have a lot to talk about today, I've mostly just bee feeling shitty and wishing I could feel better all week. I did get in a fight with Cassie yesterday, which saddens me because I really thought she and I were making progress in our relationship .She wants us all to go out and have lunch tomorrow , and she expects me to make the reservation, invite everyone, and tell them when to be there. I told her I wasn't her secretary, and she could do all this shit herself. I think that's really it for right now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Welcome Home (sanitarium)", by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment