Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Happy, but overwhelmed

HEY!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, you guys. I know I tend to bitch a lot in this blog about how things tend to happen all at once for me and I don't like it, but there's a reason for that. Jack, Becky, and Cassie all surprised me by saying they'll be in town Friday night and Saturday morning, and that we need to hang out. I'm fucking ecstatic to hear from them, especially Jack.
I believe I might have mentioned a few times how much I miss him. ^_~ I had no idea he and Mike were coming back for a little bit, and wish they'd told me. I'm so happy, I can't even tell you. I think I'll hang out with them first, then go see Becky and Cassie. This is awesome!!!!! I'm starting to get excited and can't wait for tomorrow night. I hate that yet again I have to allot everyone just a little time, and can't give them all the time and attention I know they deserve. I think I might go swimming with Cassie and Becky, if they're up for it at all. I think it'd be kind of fun, having one of my best friends and my little sister get to know each other. I hope they get along, if we do all just go swimming. I know they're pretty different people, but the should be able to find some common ground somehow. I mean, if Cassie and I can do it, anyone can. I hope this is one of the best weekends of my life, as it seems it's going to be. I think going to a show Saturday night will kick ass, too. I'm going to be fucking exhausted by Sunday, but this is going to be one hell of a weekend. I'm praying work will be over quickly tomorrow. Speaking of which, I better get my ass out of here. Thank you very much for reading, I love you guys.
Today's song is " Morningstar" by AFI
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment