Translate

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Weird conversations with my boys pt. 2

HEY!!!!!!
I had some more interesting conversations with my boys last night, they definitely managed to put a smile on my face. I was quoting one Jack's favorite movies while chatting with him on Facebook chat, and we both started laughing. God, I miss his laugh and smile. It isn't really the same if he just says lol, you know? I think he's going to be fine, assuming he doesn't get drunk off his ass again. The problem with that is I don't know if I can trust him to do that, and I know he doesn't always tell me how much he's had to drink. Like I said yesterday, he tells me not to worry and I nag him like I'm his girlfriend even though I'm not. Do we have a weird fucking relationship or what?

It was nice to laugh with him again, even if I didn't get to see the smile lighting up his gorgeous face. He's so excited to get out and play again today, he'll probably get up earlier than the rest of the guys and start practicing. I at least have to give him credit for not fucking around when it comes to his music. I was talking to Jamie about Dir En Grey's new mini album "The Unraveling", and how good it is. We both kind of agreed that a new full album would be awesome, but it's not going to happen any time soon. We got to talking about the picture books that Kyo is putting out soon, and debating if we'll buy them(if we can find them.) I might quite honestly, just because Dir En Grey is one of my favorite bands. I really like that I have at least him to talk to about this shit, no one else I know really gets why I'm into Japanese music. It helps that he speaks a bit of Japanese, too. ^_~ It's nice to have that connection, you know? I should probably switch to a different (less happy) subject now, because it's something that bothers me. I have people making assumptions and misconceptions about me all the time because of how I look. I've been called a witch, had people think I was a runaway, but I've never been called a groupie until now. >_> It's even worse because my own mom said it. >_> God damn it, mom. She came over kind of unannounced yesterday, while I was chatting with Jack and Jamie, and just made all of these assumptions about what we were talking about and why I was talking to two different guys at the same time. We were just talking, for fuck's sake,. We were talking about their music and shows they're going to play, and she just assumed they were talking to me because they were hoping I'd sleep with them after the shows. >_> Why is it though that that's the assumption whenever a girl is involved with any kind of rock music is talking to a guy in a band, that that's all they want from her? We have common interests and similar senses of humor, and it makes me feel like less of a freak to talk to people who understand me at all. It never occurred to her that these guys might feel isolated and weird too, and that talking to someone who's into the same things they are makes them feel better as well. I have to admit, I didn't know she knew that term. I think that's enough for now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is " Dozing Green" by Dir En Grey
BYE!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment