Translate

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Good morning!!

HEY!!!
Good morning, you guys. I'm so glad I got to sleep for almost a solid 8 hours last night, I can't tell you how awesome that is. I guess I finally wore myself out enough that my body decided to just make me sleep as long as possible. I feel like I should get something done today or at least go watch "The Lone Ranger", even though I've heard it sucks ass. I don't want to give up on it just yet. I don't know how much I'm going to get done at all today, I'm home so rarely anymore that when I am I tend to be pretty fucking lazy. I want to try asking Jack out again when he gets home, though that thought still scares the ever loving shit out of me. I've decided that if I can't be with him, then I don't want to be with anyone. What's the point of being with a guy you don't love when you could at least try to be with the guy you love, right? I miss the hell out of him again, obviously. My mom was talking about maybe going on another trip in about a month, and was wondering if I want to go. I probably will, just to keep her company, but the only trip I really want to go on right now is to Tokyo. I think she knows I'm not going to be nearly as enthusiastic about this as I am about Tokyo, but I think she also knows I could use another vacation. It's been so busy since we came home from Europe that I feel like it's been a lot longer since we got home and I need another vacation. I know part of the reason I' get so tired is because I wear myself out worrying and freaking out when there's usually no real reason to, which is my own fault, but I can't help it. I hate that I seem to need to be reminded to calm down sometimes. Jack sent me something really interesting yesterday, a guy doing a cover of his vocals on one of their newest songs. He said "Holy shit!! Can you believe this? Someone's covering our song!!" I thought the guy did a good job with the vocals, but it just didn't sound as good because it wasn't coming from Jack. He was still really happy someone was paying attention to their music, of course.
Today's song is "Spit it out" by Slipknot
BYE!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment