Translate

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'm so tired...

HEY!!!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. Your faithful nerd/goth girl blogger is back. ^_^ I had one hell of day yesterday, honestly one of the greatest of my life. It was so good to see Becky again, and she and Cassie got along fairly well.
I just hope they'll continue to get along like that, it was really good to see. I thought it was fair for me to introduce Cassie to some of my friends, since I know a lot of her friends. I have to say the show that Megan and I went to after all that was great, too. I think it's time now to take a little break and write. I'm a little worried about Jack drinking, again. I know he tells me not to worry and all that, but I can't help it. I've seen what it's done to my grandpa, dad, and brother. Do you really think I want that to happen to someone who's not only my friend, but the man I love? Drinking basically killed my grandpa, is going to kill my dad if he doesn't stop, and would have killed Cory too, if he hadn't quit. There's a very good reason I'm Straight Edge, you guys. I just don't want anything bad to happen to him, least of all if it's something that can be avoided. I think that's about it for today. Thanks a lot for reading.
Today's song is "Freak on a leash" by Korn
BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment