Translate

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Weekend ^_^

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, everyone. I'm so glad I don't have to go to work again until Monday. I really wish I didn't have to go back at all, but that's beside the point. I had a horrible day at work yesterday and was so fucking busy, I barely had time to breathe and yet still didn't feel like I got as much accomplished as I should have. I really shouldn't complain, I'm sorry. On the plus side, I'm going to watch "The Lone Ranger" on Tuesday after work, and Megan invited me to a show next Saturday night that I think I'll go to. This whole working all the time and doing nothing else thing is bullshit. I know I'm not the only one who feels like this, and that definitely gives me some comfort. I really wish Jack were here to commiserate with me and listen to me bitch about my joclean my place a bitb like I did for him. I wish he were here anyway, but that's also beside the point.
I miss him and Mike to no end, and hate myself for it. I did know that letting Jack go and do his thing would be part of  whatever relationship developed between us, but I didn't realize just how painful his absence would be for me. I hate sitting here like a faithful girlfriend, waiting patiently for him to write, text, or call, when I'm not his girlfriend. I do worry about his drinking, too, though he tells me not to every time I bring it up. I know I'm nagging like a girlfriend when I'm not, but I want him to fucking take care of himself. I just want to be with him, and absolutely hate that he has so much power over me emotionally. I just want him to take good care of the heart I've given him, you know? Once again I feel like I'm a lot more into this relationship than he is. I wouldn't ask anything of him if we were together, I just want him to love me. I have some little shit planned to do today, but nothing major. I plan to do a little exercise for sure.
I really need to start planning my trip to Tokyo for next spring. It'd be amazing to spend my next birthday in Tokyo after spending my last one in London. That's kind of the only thing that makes me feel better about getting older. Holy shit, I think that's exactly what I'm going to do. I just wish it weren't so fucking expensive to go anywhere. Going to Japan was one of the most incredible experiences of my life and worth every God damn penny I spent going though, believe me. I think Mark would actually like to come with me if I let him, though part of me is dying to do some solo travel. I mean, he sure as hell isn't going to want to go shopping with me. He doesn't like going food shopping with me because he says it takes me too long to decide what I want to get. Imagine how much longer it's going to take if I'm looking for music, clothes, makeup, or shoes. The last time I tried taking him shopping with me was a couple years ago, and it didn't go well. We went into the store Jack used to work in because they sell my favorite eyeliner, and Mark chuckled and whispered "You just came in here to see your boyfriend, didn't you?" I was so glad Jack wasn't working that day. I tried explaining to Mark that as a girl, this is just kind of what I do and how I shop, but still seemed to annoy him and I didn't take him shopping with me again. I think that's it for right now. Thank you so much for reading.
Today's song is "Awaken" by Disturbed
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment