Translate

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Busy and stressed again

HEY!!!!!!

I know I complain a lot about all the shit I have to do, and I'm sorry, but this week has been particularly bad. I've had so much to do lately that I've barely had time to eat and sleep it seems like. I won't spend this entire time bitching, however. I have been praised again at work, but wonder if it's really worth it. I just feel spread very thin, and I don't like feeling like I can't give everyone and everything my full attention. I've heard from Jack and Mike again, they can be the sweetest guys in the fucking world when they want to.  
 This is the side of them I really wish my family could see more of. Mark and Mom were both teasing me about Jack again, and I absolutely hate that I gave my feelings for him away like that. I have to learn to be more discreet. I miss them both a lot, even though I know they're doing what they love and are very happy to be doing it. I was talking to Jack Monday night on Facebook chat, and actually started crying because I missed him. This is how bad it's gotten, my friends. I was so glad he couldn't hear or see me at that point, I really don't want him to know how his absence effects me. I feel pathetic saying that, but it's the fucking truth. I then got really embarrassed about crying, but it fully still happened. I can't wait until he comes home. I have at least another month of this shit before he comes home, I'm afraid. I've been nervous and worried about work and shit too, and somehow Sarah knew it. She called and said " You seem really stressed lately. Calm down, breathe, and have a cup of tea or something. It can't seriously be all that bad, and you know what stress does to people. Take care of yourself, will you?" I love this girl!! I'm really glad she said that, I needed to hear it. This is why she's one of my best friends in the entire world. I like to think that I'm making some progress with forgiving my dad, and truly hope I am. We're on better speaking terms than we have been in a fucking decade at least, so that's something. It's kind of all this shit "Jack, Dad, friends, and work) coming together at once that hits me, though. Individually, I could handle them, but together they can be a bit intimidating and overwhelming.  I think that's about it for now. Thank you very much for reading.
Today's song is "Blind" by Korn
 BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment