Translate

Saturday, July 27, 2013

I'm so sick

HEY!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I'm still kind of sick, though improving. This is one hell of a cold, you guys, I'm fairly sure I gave my cold to Jack and mark, to make things worse. I feel terrible, I didn't realize I was contagious at the time, and now they both feel like shit and are none too happy with me. I think I can partially blame this on my job, since you're fucking bound to get sick taking care of other people who are sick and old, and partially on myself for not taking proper fucking care of myself. I seriously get an average of about 5 to 5.5 hours of sleep a night anymore, which is not enough and definitely not healthy. I hope they'll both be feeling better soon, and am really sorry I got them sick. I miss Becky, Jack, and Mike already. I at least got to text with Cassie this morning, which was good. Cory told me yesterday that he and one other person in his AA group are the only ones who haven't slipped up and started drinking again since they began AA. I'm very proud of him and sincerely hope he keeps this up. I knew he could do it, he just needed to want to do and find his own motivation. I have to say that things are going at least a little better with my dad, we can have fairly decent conversations, finally. I think that's really it for right now. Since I've been sick most of this week, I've just been reading, writing, watching t v, and playing xbox. Thank you very much for reading.
Today's song is "Sweet Blasphemy" by Black Veil Brides.
BYE!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment