Translate

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Good night!!

HEY!!!
Good morning, you guys. I've been on the phone so much between last night and this morning, I'm just waiting for Cassie and Becky to tell me they're ready to go. I'm really excited to see Becky again for the first time in years. It was fucking great to see Jack and Mike again last night, though it didn't really seem to last long enough to me. I missed them so much, Jack especially.
He seemed so happy yesterday, and not at all like the miserable guy working some job he hated just to pay the bills like he was when I first met him. I'm so proud of him and happy for him. I'm unfortunately still the girl working some job she hates just to pay the bills like I was when he first met me. He did say his time working his mundane job wasn't all bad, he got to meet some kick ass people. ^_~  He brought me an advance copy of their upcoming album as kind of a gift, and I fucking love it already. He and the guys have done an amazing job. I was kind of nervous after not seeing them face to face for a while, but before too long, it was like they'd never left. I was really particular about my clothes, hair, and nails when I went to see Jack and Mike, but now that Cassie, Becky, and I are going swimming later, it's going to be ruined. I'm excited about that, though. Cassie was proposing we go on a beach trip in a couple weeks, and I really don't know if I want to go. I got sun burned pretty badly just jogging last weekend, and I don't think I want to expose myself to any more sun than I really have to. I told Cassie about my sunburn and she laughed and said "You God damn goth kids, not using sunscreen." For the record, I did use sunscreen, it just didn't work. I guess that's really it for right now, thank you so much for reading. I'm going to be crazy busy next week, so I probably won't write at all during the week.
Today's song is "Perfect Weapon" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment