Translate

Saturday, August 3, 2013

SO busy

HEY!!!!
Good morning, everyone. This has been an extremely busy week, and I'm glad to actually have some shit to write to you about. Jack, Mike, and the guys will be
playing shows overseas for the first time in a few months, and are so fucking excited. Their label is kind of pushing them to go and expand their fan base some more, but I'm going to miss them so much when they're gone. I'm going on another short trip, as well, in a few weeks. I'm just going back up to Canada, to see some shit I didn't get to see last time. It's going to be kind of relaxing, and believe me, I need that. I'm so proud of my boys for all they've accomplished, and I love them in different ways, but I don't want them to go. I talked to Cory for quite a while yesterday, and it's amazing how well he's doing. He's got a new girlfriend who's a couple years older than he is, and wants us all to meet her. I can't believe this, he never let us meet any of us previous girlfriends. He said things are going really well between them, and if things continue to go this well, he definitely wants us to meet her because she's going to be sticking around for a long time. I'm glad he seems as happy as he does, he deserves nothing less. I did a bit of shopping after work yesterday, and just got really fucking nerdy. I bought a Wonder Woman coffee cup, a couple Hetallia buttons, and a little ice mold that has the shapes of Itachi and Sasuke. I freaked the fuck out when I saw the ice mold that looked like Itachi, because I love him and don't really have any character goods of him yet. I know I've already mentioned this, but I fucking love Itachi. I'm already using it, making little Itachi shaped ice cubes. I've also been listening to the new AFI song "I hope you suffer" a lot, God damn it's awesome. I hate that I have to wait until October for their new album, but you can bet I'm going to buy that shit the second it comes out. I (obviously) still fucking love Davey and Jade. I think that's about it for today, thanks for reading.
Today's song is "I hope you suffer" by AFI
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment