Translate

Sunday, August 4, 2013

A little lonley

HEY!!!!!!
I chose today's entry title because I got to see a few more pictures from the tour Jack and the guys are just finishing up, and really wanted to be there with him. Part of me thinks "What the hell am I doing? He never said he wants me there, he never said he loved me." I swear to God I can't help it, though. I'm really glad they're going to be coming home soon, and can't wait to see him again. It's kind of sad to think summer is already almost over, though. I'm getting pretty excited for my little trip to Canada, even if that does mean potentially being away from Jack again. I guess it's not like we really get to spend much time together, anyway. I feel again like I'm letting something great slip through my fingers, and I don't like it. I should have told him years ago how I feel about him. I feel again like my work is taking me away from everyone and everything I love, and I don't like that, either. I just kept going over that in my head and got really unhappy. I know I said I'd make more time for the people I love, and I'm trying my God damn best, but it's so hard. It's seriously gotten to the point where my clients will call me at home to ask how to do things, or where they put things, they depend on me so much. I always kind of feel like I'm being put in an unfair position between my job and my family and friends; I can't possibly make everyone happy at once, though God knows I fucking try. I think that's about it for today. Thanks for reading.

Today's song is "Collapse (post Amerika)" by Rise Against
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment