Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Plans

HEY!!!!!!
I've been coming up with a lot of plans for trips I want to take and will be taking. I said I'd be going up to Canada again on the 14 and 15 of September, but had to switch it to the 15 and 16 because of work. It's going to be fun, but I don't think that would give me enough time to really see everything that I want to. That's all the time I have to spare though, I'm afraid. I'm going to Waterton National Park and I've heard it's really beautiful. I'm still most definitely going to Tokyo as well, I think in early spring. I'm going to go to Tokyo Tower, the Ghibli Museum, Imperial Palace, Tokyo Anime Center, Madame Tussuads, Odaiba, Meiji-jingu, Hikawa Shrine and so forth. I think it's going to be really fun. I have a lot of shit to figure out still. I think that's it for now. Thanks for reading, love you guys.
Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica
BYE!!!!!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment