Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

SO SAD

HEY!!!!!!!
I'm really not feeling any better yet, so I think I'm just going to stay home and try to get myself together enough to go to work in the morning. I know I said I'd be giving Jack my heart and the power to crush it, but I never thought he'd actually do it.
I know he probably didn't intend to hurt me, but he did. All
I ever wanted was to be with him, you know? I can't tell you how happy the stupidest littlest things he said or did made me. I don't know if we should even chat anymore considering my feelings for him, I don't think his girlfriend would like that. What's the point then of keeping him in my life if I can't even fucking talk to him? I'm sorry, I think this is going to be it for today. I love you guys and will be back when I'm feeling better.

Today's song is "Precious" by Depeche Mode
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment