Translate

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Still sad......

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I'm still hurting because of Jack. This is made even worse by the fact that I ran into him yesterday. He waved and gave me that heart stoppingly beautiful smile.
I smiled rather weakly back at him and jogged on, I couldn't really handle talking to him for long. It's especially bad that his girlfriend is all over his Facebook page now, constantly leaving him messages and (I think) checking up on him. He said he didn't want that in a girl, so why is he allowing this bitch to do it to him? Yes, I fully admit that I'm jealous, but this is ridiculous. I really didn't think he'd go back so quickly on what he said he wanted in a girl, at least not so quickly. I know I shouldn't be so mean to this girl, considering that I don't even know her, but it bugs me to think that she gets away with much worse crazy girl behavior than I ever did, and she stole the one guy I really wanted. Well, she didn't steal him, she just had the guts to actually tell him how she felt immediately. I really wish I'd told him, maybe then I'd be the girlfriend other girls are jealous of. I can't believe this makes the fourth time I've been rejected by a guy I like, it's really sad. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's difficult. I don't know if Jack and I can remain friends, it's tough just looking at him right now. I think that's it for now. Thanks for reading, I love you guys.
Today's song is "Shiver" by The Gazette
BYE!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment