Translate

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Still not better

HEY!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I'm definitely still not over what happened with Jack, and I don't know for sure that I ever will be. I don't know if I could really be over him if I tried, quite honestly. I feel so shitty still, and a couple of things have happened to just make me feel worse. This random woman felt the need to criticize how I wear my eye makeup. She said I have beautiful eyes, but wear way too much eye makeup, which detracts from their beauty. I really felt like saying "Bitch, all I ever do is take care of other people and put up with their shit, and you're really going to stand there and criticize me for something stupid like this?!" I knew I'd regret saying that, and stopped myself before I did, but it bugs the living hell out of me that people I don't even know feel the need to comment on my appearance and judge me for it. I hate that they act like they know what's best for me and what I should do. How can anyone really know what's best for someone else, especially if they don't know them at all? Okay, I've gotten that off my chest now and can let it go. I won't be writing on September 14 or 15, because I'll be in Canada. I'm quite looking forward to this trip, and Tokyo in the spring. That's part of what's keeping me motivated to do anything right now. I can't fucking wait to get away from here in a way. I love how good Cassie, Cory, and Mark have been to me lately and need it desperately. I love to know at least I'm good at being their big sister, you know? I'm going to a movie tomorrow, just to get out of my apartment for a while. I have some new fanboys, it seems. I came into my favorite record store, and the manger kind of smiled and said "There's the little girl with the huge cult following" I looked at him and said asked him what he meant, and he said "All the guys in this store love you, they're always happy when they get to see or talk to you." My first response was what the fuck? I don't even know what to think about this, though it does explain a few things, like why the guy didn't make me pay full price for my coffee the last time I bought some at the little stand they have in the store. This is admittedly a little creepy, but I don't know what to do about it. I kind of laughed and thought about telling Jack that I have fanboys and I'm not even in a band. That would be sour grapes though, I think ,and don't want that. I think that's it for now, thanks for reading and getting past the 60,000 page view mark. Holy shit, that is a lot. I love you guys, and will be back as soon as possible.
Today's song is "17 Crimes" by AFI
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment