Translate

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sitting by myself, drinking coffee

HEY!!!!!!
Good morning, you guys. I really feel the need to get up and do something, but once I've finished my coffee. I haven't seen or spoken to Jack since he invited me to his show, and am debating if I should go at all. Part of the reason I wanted to go was to see him, and I don't know if I should now. I don't know if it would be good for me to be around him. I really hope my heart won't hurt like this forever, it's still difficult not to get all sad when I think about him. I'm lonely without him too, in a way. I hate how he invited me into his world, introduced me to his friends, told me all about his family, and now I don't even know if I can see him again. I'm so stupid for not speaking up and telling him how I felt a long time ago. It's good I guess to have some distance from him, to sort out my own feelings, but ultimately it hurts no matter what I do. All right, enough about him for now. I got to meet Cory's girlfriend yesterday, she seems pretty nice. He asked me to show her a couple of pictures of him as a kid, because he doesn't have any at his apartment. She kept telling him what a cute kid he was, and I agreed. I have a couple of pictures of all of us as kids, which seems like fucking millennia ago. It's kid of sad and ridiculous how much my little brothers and sister have been cheering me up lately. I shouldn't have to rely on them like that, it's embarrassing. I can't tell you how good it is to finally see Cory sober and happy again. I think that's it for today, thank you for reading.
Today's song is "Love like Winter" by AFI
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment