Translate

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Relationships....oh, man






















HEY!!!!








I've been thinking (yet again) about my life, and the people in it. Things have gotten pretty crazy and ever more messy, and I hate that. I'm glad for everyone that I have, and every second I have with them but damn, does it get stressful sometimes. I was thinking also about all this mess with Jack and Mike. I saw Mike just yesterday, and damn has he changed a lot since I first met him. It's only been about a month and a half, and he looks so different. It's a good change, he doesn't look so much like a kid anymore. I shouldn't be talking, I still look like I'm 18. I'm glad about how successful his band's becoming, but almost a little jealous of their success at the same time. I'd love to be writing full-time, and not taking care of sick people. I know Jack doesn't exactly love his job either, though, so I shouldn't complain. I was glad when he shared his dissatisfaction with it with me, and when he shared that he'd been bullied in school, too. It made me feel like a real friend, and I'm always so grateful for those rare moments when we can let our collective guard down and let each other in. It's been pretty quiet so far this morning; I was talking to Cassie while she was playing with her cat, I'm jealous of that too. I'd love to live in a place that allows cats, but they're so hard to find around here. I've got to get going again, unfortunately. I have to go to Cassie's. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks again for reading. ^_^




Today's song is "Going Under" by Evanescence One of the few songs I love that I can actually sing.



















BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment