Translate

Friday, November 18, 2011

I'm back again



















HEY!!!





I'm on break from doing my nurse/maid thing again, and getting a little tired already. Cassie's going to be here in a little while, I have to let her in then get going again. It seems Jack and his bandmates had another really good show this weekend, that (of course) I couldn't make it to, because I was too busy. Well, whatever. Nate's okay, I was just checking in with him a bit ago. I'm so glad he's okay, and I still love that I might have actually helped him. I'm looking forward to hanging out with Cassie again, I hope her drive down here was okay, because it was snowing when she left. I want to hang out with my sister. ^_^ I think I hear her car now. I guess that's my cue to get my ass out of this seat and let her in. I'll be back as soon as I can. Thanks so much for reading.






Today's song is "Gehenna" by Slipknot



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment