Translate

Monday, November 7, 2011

Huh?





















HEY!!!!



I have to thank you guys(yet again) for reading, I'm kind of surprised that almost 4,000 of you have read my blog. I'm really glad, though even more surprised that any of you give a shit about what goes on with my family, friends, and I. I guess I tell a good story about what's going on with us, only it's all true. This morning has already been totally weird and confusing, and it's just barely begun. One of the first things I did today was get into an argument with Mom about my attitude of late, and why it sucks so much. She asked me if I'm unhappy about a guy, "the one Mark keeps saying you're secretly in love with", as she calls Jack. I said it had nothing to do with him, and not everything in my life has to do with him. Then, she said I should do something that makes me happy and makes me feel better about myself. In so many ways, hanging out with Jack and his friends DOES make me happy. This also leads me to the other weird part of my day, I got a Facebook friend request from Casey, Jack's band's second guitarist. >_> I don't know what to think of this, just as I didn't when Mike sent me his request. I'm flattered, I guess, and I have to admit it's pretty cool that they want to be my friends, but I'm never sure why. God, I have to more confident. I should be asking "Why wouldn't they want to be my friends?" That's another thing Mom was saying, that I never have enough self-confidence. Okay, I have to give her that one. I'm just wondering if I'm doing the right thing here, every time I befriend one of these guys or go to their shows, I'm just digging myself deeper into all of this shit with them. I shouldn't let my lack of self-confidence make me shut myself off from other people, though, so I (of course) accepted Casey's friend request. I somehow doubt that they're really the kind of friends my parents would want me to have, though. What would they think if they knew their little girl is friends with 3 members of a quintet rock band? I'm still thinking of dying my hair red again, I'd look something like this girl. I'm honestly almost that pale, too. I'm also thinking of going back to school, if nothing else to take some Japanese and Creative Writing classes, if I can get enough financial aid. It's just a thought, really. I'm thinking of cutting my hair, but in a way I think it's really pretty like this. I like it all long. I don't mind looking like this girl, either, you know? I guess that's all for today. Again, thanks so much for reading, and please keep it up.






Today's song is "Fade to black" by Metallica.



BYE!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment