Translate

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy!!!


















































HEY!!!!!!

I'm wearing pigtails today, my usual ponytail got to be a bit boring. I look something like Maki from Evangelion here today. I'm being a good girl and wearing my glasses a little more often, and guess who else is. Jack!!! ^_^ He looks awesome with glasses. I'm really trying not to think about what that might mean, that he starts wearing his glasses again when I do. I'm already starting to hate how cold and snowy it's gotten here lately, but other than that I'm fairly God damn happy. I'm still so happy I was able to help Nate at all. His mom and a lot of his other friends have been to check up on him too, and he seems to be okay. I'm glad to say it went well with Cassie on Friday, and that she hugged me again when she left. I did feel a slight hint of condescension a few times when we talked, but that might have been my imagination. I had a really weird dream that night, that Cassie and I got into a gigantic fight that was 100 times worse than any we've ever had in reality. She always used to make me feel insecure because she's always been a little thinner and prettier than I am. Then, I started trying to remind myself that I have my own charms and virtues, and people who like me for me. I'm also proud to admit that I've lost 2 more pounds. ^_^ Inevtiably, my thoughts drifted to Jack and Mike, I thought" These guys are MY friends, they don't know her and don't give a shit about her. They like ME." Somehow, that made me feel better. Nevermind that she wouldn't want their friendship, whereas it makes me stupidly happy. The reason I think she's condescending is that she's got a nicer place, car, and job than I do and she's my little sister. On the other hand, she's a French major who can't spell the name of or locate the city of Cannes without help. Yeah, our relationship is pretty complicated still. But, we're making it work. My relationship with Mom isn't much better, I'm afriad. I think in a way, we're too much alike to get along without problems. I know we love each other, but we've both got stubburn streaks a mile wide and are always loathe to admit the other is right. I know no family is perfect, and that mine could be a hell of a lot worse. I'm hoping I get to see Jack again soon, I'm starting to miss him. I've got to admit with a certain amount of pride that he's asked me to their last 5 or 6 shows in a row. ^_^ To think, our friendship was really begun when we firgured out we're both "Pirates" fans. Just another reason to love Captain Jack Sparrow. He brought us together. On a different subject, I've added some new content to the page and would love a little feedback on it. I think I look good with the pigtails, though it might seem a bit weird on a 26 year old. I look about 10 years younger though, so I pull it off okay. I'm listening to Dir eng Grey's "Marrow of a bone" right now, and it's awesome. I guess that's about it for today. Thanks so much (again) for reading. I'll do my best to keep this updated and interesting for you guys.




Today's song is "Akastuki" by Dir en Grey. LOVE it!!!!

BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment