Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It can't rain all the time pt. 2











HEY!!!





I didn't take a lunch break today, so I'm officially off for the day. ^_^ I just checked my Facebook page, and had been feeling a little moody(again), only to find a few things that really cheered me up. It turns out Jack was a fat kid, too. I couldn't help laughing a little in sympathy, and wondering how anyone as gorgeous as he is now could have ever been fat. I was also feeling a little left out, then my cousin, Jack, and another of my friends all talked to me, and now I feel happy again. God, I have to be one of the moodiest little pains in the ass ever. I'd been missing Jack quite a bit, and was SO glad to hear from him. I'm glad we can still chat as friends, but I don't know how there's so little weirdness, now that he knows about my little crush on him. Maybe he just thinks of me as one of many of his female fans, or as he calls them, his "girlfriends". I don't think that's funny, but of course I'm too chicken shit to say so. He was saying that their music video is done, and they're really excited about it. Anyway, I was glad to hear from my cousin and my friend, too. I was kind of telling my friend about yesterday's little argument with Mom, and she was telling that she, her husband, and their 3 kids had been living in a hotel room for months, because her husband lost his job, and they couldn't afford their rent anymore. I couldn't believe that, it must have been terrible. She said "Your mom's really just trying to help you, give her a break. You don't want her worrying about you, let her in. " I know she's right, Mom should be here any minute and then we'll talk about it. I have been pretty damn hard on my mom lately, I know. It's just that sometimes she pushes way too hard and I don't like it. But on the other hand, I know how much it hurts her to have me shut her out. I was being kind of a bitch because I'm frustrated with the way almost everything in my life is going, and I can't seem to fix it. I didn't have such a bad day at work today, I didn't have to deal with this lady's husband. ^_^ I just get pissed because I don't always like my job, I like a guy who's unavailable, uninterested, and too young for me, and I often feel left out socially because I'm Straight Edge. I just let all of this overwhelm me, and took it out on her(again). I hate that it happened, and I hope I can make up for it. It never should have happened. It's not that I don't love her with all my heart, because I do. I just always seem to view my family with a crazy mixture of deep love and equally deep annoyance. I think that's it for right now. I'm glad to see though, that the page count's gone over 4,000. Thanks guys!!!!!





Today's song is "Vermillion" by Slipknot


BYE!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment