Translate

Friday, November 4, 2011

First snow

HEY!!!! It's officially snowing outside, yay..... It's so cold, I hate this already. I've really got nothing else to complain about, though, so I won't. I'm just giving a quick update about a few little things. My friend Becky's coming up here from Texas, she should be landing any time now. Her grandma just died, I feel so badly for her. I'm going to a funeral myself in a few weeks, a friend of my family's died. I didn't know her very well, so it was a lot more devastating for Mom. I'm thinking of changing my hair, probably dying it red. It was black for a while, but that got to be a huge pain in the ass to keep up. It's a pretty cool idea, at least. I'll have to work that much harder to keep it up and make sure the color doesn't fade, since red only really looks good when it's vibrant. Dad called a little bit ago to say he made it home okay, and I'm glad. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. I'm watching Jack and Mike's band become more and more successful, and I'm smiling and cheering them on on the outside, but I'm a little jealous of their success and afraid that they won't want to be friends after they reach a certain level of success. Nevermind that I was one of the first people to get into their band, and now almost 600 other people have liked them on Facebook. I'm being insecure again, sorry. I want to be more than just a convenient cheerleader for them, and I'm really proud to be their friend. I know I can't be this gothy/rocker girl forever, and that eventually this look will just look sad if I keep going with it, but I want to enjoy my last year or two of being a goth. I also want to enjoy going to shows and having some fun. I even tried singing and playing the guitar, too bad I don't have Jack's mad guitar skills. I was glad no one made fun of me for trying, though. I don't mind cheering Jack and Mike on, so long as I know it's honestly appreciated, and that they like me as much as I like them. These guys are pretty amazing, and I'm afraid of losing them once they don't need their local fanbase so much anymore. I need to remind myself that I'm their friend not just their fan. I really hate how complicated things have become with Jack, though. It must seem pretty sad that I can never seem to pry myself away from another girl's boyfriend. I know how that must make me look, and it's not really like that. I've got my feelings under control(mostly). So for now, I'm going to cheer my heart out for them. I do kind of hate knowing that they have hundreds of girls doing exatcly that at every show they play, it makes me feel kind of insignificant. I honestly love being a part of this, and I wonder how many of these girls have the same love and appreciation for the music that the guys do. Nevermind, I don't want to think about that right now. Mike is adorable, in a kitty cat kind of way. Jack is still (sadly) one of the most gorgeous guys I've ever seen. We make a very interesting looking little trio; Mike is tall, and kind of skinny, with red hair and blue eyes, I'm really short and curvy with dark brown hair and green eyes, and Jack is kind of medium height, with black hair and brown, almost black eyes. We'd totally stand out in a crowd, trust me. I just can't believe my luck in meeting them, and I'm afraid of losing them. Of course, that doesn't mean I'll ever quit cheering for them. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks for reading. I'll be back in a few days.





Today's song is "Akatsuki" by Dir en Grey
















BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment