Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back yet again














HEY!!!!









I'm just here to kill some time right now. I didn't sleep more than 4 hours last night, and I'm yawning my way though even this. Yet, I still don't feel horrible. I actually feel pretty happy. I just started reading "Nana", by Ai Yazawa, and it's pretty good. I think it's pretty awesome that the main characters are best friends who happen to have the same name, just like my best friend and I. I don't really know why I couldn't sleep last night, I know the rain pounding on my windows at 1:30 sure as hell didn't help. I'm hoping today won't be too hard for me. I'm rocking the glasses and pigtails again, in a way I like the look. I'm sitting here, writing, drinking coffee, and really wishing this were my job. I envy Jack and Mike so much for getting paid to do what they love, even if they still have to do other things on the side. They're really good, though and I don't think I write as well as they play and sing. Speaking of Jack, though, I found out something very interesting yesterday. He and his girlfriend broke up. I don't know when or why, and I'm not asking, but I do know they're not together anymore.
Is it terrible that I'm a bit happy about this? I'm not moving in on him or anything, believe me. It's good to know that he is available, though. I also just another unofficial invitation to come watch them play on December 3rd. Yay!! I'd love to, believe me. I can't believe that's my 7th consecutive invitation. ^_^ I'm happy just to be friends with Mike and Casey, but I really do want to be with Jack. God, I hope I haven't made an even bigger mess for myself with him. I need to have a little tete a tete with him, I think. I also need to shut the computer off soon and drag my ass to work. If I see Jack later today, though, I'll come back and write about it later. Thanks again for reading. I'll be back as soon as possible.






Today's song is "Wait and bleed" by Slipknot



BYE!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment