Translate

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Glasses buddies.....






























HEY!!!!!!!

I'm back, at least quickly. I did see Jack just a few minutes ago. It was so funny, there he was with his glasses, and there I was with mine. It's just weird because neither of us has worn our glasses (publicly) in months. I'm undeniably happy to have seen him again. That's also a fairly damn good anime approximation of Jack, too. He has the same basic hair cut. Though, Jack has 3 tattoos, a nose ring, a lip ring, and both ears pierced. The mood today was so nice and relaxed, I couldn't ask him any serious questions for fear of ruining it. I did ask him about something he told me about a month ago, that they'd soon be selling his band's merchandise where he works. He kind of smiled and said it should have happened this weekend, but it didn't. I love it when he smiles at me, though it makes it so much more difficult to think clearly when he does. Am I a terrible person for going to see him like this right after he and his girlfriend break up? It's not really like I was flirting, per se, just a friend going to alleviate the boredom of another friend for a few minutes. I'm getting unbelievably tired now, damn it. I felt almost special, that he told me that. Apparently, their fanbase at large doesn't know about it. ^_^ I guess that's about it for today. Thanks again for reading.



Today's song is "Prelude 12/21" by AFI



BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment