Translate

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Best.Day.Ever









HEY!!!!!



I'm feeling a lot better today, and not just physically. It turns out what I said to Nate yesterday really seemed to help, and he's feeling a lot better now himself. I think I might have actually helped save a human life, and I can't begin to tell you how happy that makes me. He's human, he needs to know people care about him, just as every other person does. I can kind of relate to his feelings, I was at least vaguely suicidal in high school. He's actually got a more



serious problem than just being a misfit, though. I went to work today, and it went great actually. I really like that they let me goth it up at work, I'm grateful. Though, I've switched to black skinny jeans, a black long sleeved shirt, and a hoodie. I like my black skinny jeans. I also got to have a few precious minutes with Jack. ^_^ I came in to where he works to pick up something for Mark, and he goes "Hey, Anglea. How's it going?" I'm still grinning like an idiot, because he greeted me like a friend. He was telling me again how his job isn't exactly perfect, but it allows him to do what he really loves, playing guitar. I'm stupid maybe to be happy over little shit like that, but I can't help it. He was really busy, so I didn't hang out very long, so as not to bother him. I should also acknowledge that this is my 100th post. Damn. It's funny to think that all I write about is the day to day shit of my life. I can't believe how happy I am right now, it feels almost weird to be this happy. I do kind of wish I could have talked more to Jack, but I think it would've been stupid to hang out any more than is necessary. I also wanted to say that Danny just got promoted at work, I'm really glad for him. I guess that's it for right now. I just wanted to write this to express my happiness at what's happened. Thanks for reading yet again.






Today's song is "People are people" by Depeche Mode






BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment