Translate

Monday, November 28, 2011

Back once again










HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!









Jack's written some new stuff and they're recording more songs in about a month. I read the lyrics and could almost hear the music in my head. It's so cool!!!!!!! I tried really hard not to spaz out in front of him again, though I think I did. He didn't really treat me any differently after my little revelation that I was a fat kid, too; though we didn't exactly talk about it. I have to admit to being a bit disappointed with the brevity of our last talk, and I sulked alone for a while after I got back home. I realize he's a really busy guy, and I'm a fairly busy girl, but I want there to be more time for us to be together on our own. I guess this is really the least of my problems; Mom's sick and Cory's roommate ripped him off in the middle of the night and left town. I went to go check on Mom, and she's going to be okay, but I can't really help Cory at all. I feel like Nurse Angie or something, always trying to help people. I feel terrible for Cory; I can offer him sympathy, but that's about it. As I was looking through all the shit I have a few days ago, I came upon some pictures I took the day I went to go see where Cassie works, and to watch Jack and Mike play. It's funny, I have one of Cassie and Mom with their arms around me, and one of Jack and Mike with their arms around me. I look happier with Jack and Mike, and I'm ashamed of myself for that in a way. I put both pictures in frames however, and look at them often. I guess that's it for right now. I need to get my ass to work. Thanks so much for reading. ^_^ I think I'll go hang out with my best friend after work. I need that.



Today's song is "People are people" by Depeche Mode






BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment