Translate

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1st...yay













HEY!!!



This day is always kind of a let down. My dad took off a couple of hours ago, and I have to admit that I'm in a slightly better mood now. Except, I have to go do my nurse/maid thing in about half and hour and I REALLY don't want to go to this house. I'm going to quit my bitching and fight my way through this though, as I do every Tuesday. I know it's my job, and at times, I love it, just not all the time. I haven't seen or heard from Jack in a while, and I'm starting to miss the hell out of him again. I won't mention his little "hangover" moment, it's not really my place. I just hope that if I see him later, it won't be awkward between us. I don't really know if that's possible, but I'll try to keep things as normal as possible between us. I'm always going to be his and Mike's little cheerleader and friend, for as long as they want me. I got a call from Mom this morning, asking if she'd done anything to offend me, because I've been kind of distant and haven't really been talking to her. She also said it seemed like I didn't really want to be around her. I'd say about 95% of this had nothing to do with her, and everything to do with Jack and how amazingly frustrating he is. She does tend in a way to butt in when and where I'd rather she didn't, but really, I was that upset because of Jack. It's more than a little embarrassing to admit that this guy's gotten under my skin that much and affects me that much. I just also don't want to talk to her about guys, I'm fairly certain I know what she'd say. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks again for reading.



Today's song is "Switchback" by Celldweller"






BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment