Translate

Thursday, November 3, 2011

It can't rain all the time ^_~



















HEY!!





I'm feeling a lot better today. When I was getting ready to leave Cassie's yesterday, she gave me a hug and said "I love you, Angie." That's all I want, I swear to God. I came home, took a hot bath, and watched "The Crow." An awesome end to a good day. It kind of sucks that I was only 9 when that movie came out. It's amazing how much of the stuff I love now came out either before I was born or when I was a little girl. Brandon Lee was amazing in that movie. He was pretty cute, too. I like that he had brown hair and green eyes like me. I also watched a video of one of Jack's band's shows that I didn't get to go to, and got all stupid and giggly thinking "These guys are my friends, hee hee", when Jack and Mike took the stage. It's really hard not to be kind of enchanted by the awesomeness and beauty of what they do, but also by their friendliness and eagerness to befriend people like me, who aren't always easy to befriend. There was this other gothy/rocker girl at the bus stop this morning, and I ignored her at first. She saw me coming toward her, and said "You can sit down, I don't bite. I like people." I kind of smiled and said "Thanks, I'm kind of shy", but that was it. She was trying to be nice and have a chat with me, but I just turned my iPod on and cut her off. I felt badly after that, because she was probably a nice person and I didn't even give her a chance. That really threw into high relief just how much I've been holding myself back from everyone lately. I almost feel like I owe everyone I know and love an apology. I was really glad I got to hold Cassie's cat yesterday, I love her. God, I actually almost forgot how good it feels to be happy. It's just hard for me to trust that others are feeling for me what I'm feeling for them, without some little token or other sign. I'm listening to "Afraid this time", by Celldweller feat. Corey Taylor again, God his voice kicks ass. I love Corey Taylor. I can't get this song out of my head now, but I don't really mind. At least it finally got me off my Dir en Grey kick for a while. I'm going to be working for another person next starting next week, and she seems really nice so far, so it should be good. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks yet again for reading.






Today's song is "Just like heaven" by The Cure








BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment