Translate

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy birthday, Danny!!!











HEY!!!!!



Today is my older brother, Danny's, 31st birthday. I texted him and sent him a message on Facebook, but I'm pretty sure he's just sleeping right now. He works nights, so his hours are totally different from mine. I hope he's not bothered by me. I for one was happy that people remembered my birthday, though not necessarily happy to be getting older. I hate how fast time goes by. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was a kid, myself. I kind of hate that a lot of my female friends have at least one kid already, and I've barely even had a real boyfriend. Though, with 7 billion people in the world, do I really need to add to that? Not that I don't want a boyfriend, because I do. To that point, my "boyfriend", Jack asked me to go to one of his band's shows on the 4th of December. I'm glad that he hasn't stopped asking me, but I can't make it. I apologized, and told him I can't go. I wonder if he was disappointed one of his "girlfriends" can't watch him show off his mad guitar skills. Mark's supposed to coming over sometime today, I love that kid. I love having a little brother, and I love being a big sister. I think part of my problem is that I try too hard to be everything to everyone. I'm my parents' daughter, my siblings' sister, my grandma's granddaughter, my aunt and uncles' niece, my cousins' cousin, and my friends' friend and it tends to get a little overwhelming when you consider just how many people I'm trying to keep happy here. I of course also try to be the sweet, funny, kind, beautiful goth/rocker girl that Jack seems to want me to be. I try to be all of these things at once, and it's crazy. I was singing one of their songs yesterday as I was cooking dinner, and I do a pretty terrible imitation of Mike. I did have my little chat with Mom yesterday, I think we worked everything out. I hope we did, anyway. Speaking of families, though. I think it's kind of adorable that Jack, Mike, and I all get little "I love you" messages from our moms on Facebook, and that yesterday Jack was trying to teach his grandma how to do something on there. I kind of like getting to see that side of them. I can't wait to see their music video. I guess that's it for right now. Thanks so much for reading, guys. Please keep it up.^_^

Today's song is "Too late for gods' by AFI


BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment