Translate

Friday, June 1, 2012

Tired...AGAIN


HEY!!!!
I'm eating quickly before work and thought I'd write something here quickly. I've finished what changes I was going to make, I hope you guys like the new look of my blog. One of my friends became a father for the first time yesterday, it's pretty amazing. It was also Becky's 26th birthday, so a good day for 2 different reasons. The recording of Jack's Band's new EP is going really well, which means I've barely heard a damn word from him. I did hear that he's moving in about a month, and I hate it. I doubt he's going to be moving far away, but I don't like the idea of him moving at all if it's away from me. He said anyone who wants to come hang out before he leaves is welcome, but I'm not sure how to approach him. I don't just want to say "invite me over now", you know? I guess that's really it for right now. I have to get going.
Today's song is "Candyman" by Souixsie and the Banshees
BYE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment