Translate

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friends ^_^

HEY!!!!!!I just wanted to gush again about my awesome, gorgeous, and amazing friend, Jack. I heard the new song they'd been working on for the past few days for the first time last night, and it was fucking awesome. This was the perfect end to the day, I was so happy. I can't believe how far they've come as a band in the fairly short time I've known them. It's kind of funny to think that at first I started listening because I wanted to get to know Jack better and because I didn't have the heart to tell him "Your band sucks." I'm going to be hating life when he and Mike are gone this summer. I had a great day with Sarah yesterday. She started showing me her new place and it's really nice. We had a fairly normal day, just had some coffee and did a bit of shopping. It was really cool just to talk to her. I'm always apologizing for something anymore, I felt so guilty for not going shopping with her sooner. I'm really glad she still wanted to go. I love this girl, believe me. I had an amazing day all around yesterday,and I'm glad. I'm kind of wondering about a friend Mark's made lately, though. I know I really have no right to talk shit about his friends, but I owe him for all the shit he's given me because of Jack. Anyway, this kid is a really hardcore otaku kid who's into weird dating sim games, ecchi, and hentai. I know it's kind of my fault that Mark knows what the word yaoi means, and I feel bad enough about that. He's been telling Mark about all this shit, and encouraging him to like it too. I don't think I want my brother getting into this, you know? I don't have anything against the fact that this kid is an otaku, but I have something against the fact that he's a pervert. Trust me, I heard him talking. I should switch subjects now. Cassie is home, and fine. I guess she had a hell of a time in Europe. I went swimming after leaving Sarah, it was so fun. I'm really glad I went. I've decided that I need to do more shit like this, you know? I feel like my life is very boring and routine most days, and sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my life just working and being "resposible". I know I have to be responsible, but I often feel like I never get to do anything fun. I'd love to go back to Japan, if I could find a flight for under $1,000. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "The Perfect Boy" by The Cure
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment