Translate

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Singing in the rain...not

HEY!!!!!
I woke up to yet another huge rain storm this morning and Cory, his friend, and a dog sleeping on my living room floor. I checked on Cory and his friend, who are both passed out drunk. I don't even know why the dog is here, I imagine it belongs to Cory's friend. I know I said it was okay for Cory to sleep here, but I didn't say he could bring his God damn drinking buddy and a dog with him. He better have a good fucking explanation for it. I can't even wake him up he's so wasted, God damn it. I nudge him and talk to him, and he grunts and rolls over on his side. I am so fucking glad he's moving into his new apartment today. My landlord is going to have a fit if he saw that guy bringing his dog in here. Great, again I'm going to have to clean up Cory's mess. I have to tell him what I think of this, right? I know he's my brother and I love him, but this is not acceptable. I know he knows I can't just kick my brother out on the street, but I almost want to. I know he gives me shit for being Straight Edge, but at least I've never done something this stupid. I need to calm down, but I'm so pissed off. I wonder if this is how living with Jack would be. God, I want him to wake up and just go before I get any angrier. How do I tell him what I think of what he's doing without totally alienating him? I'm probably going to get all judgemental on him, and that's not the way to. I need to calm down. I can't believe he just came in here while I was sleeping, and passed out with his friend. Obviously, I shouldn't have given him a key. I guess it's better that he came here to sleep it off than sleeping in his car or something, but I can't really condone him driving drunk either. Okay, onto other subjects. Cassie and Mom were in Paris, and Cassie deleted all the pictures she'd taken so far from her digital camera. In a way I feel bad for her, and told her so, but then I laughed my ass off, too. Does that make me a bad sister? I had to laugh, she was bragging about how cool all her new pictures were. I know mom would be pissed at Cory for this, too. He's going to ask me not to tell her. The  only thing in years that Mom's gotten upset with me at for is wearing my skirts "too short", and my music, of course. I don't know if I should tell Mom, it's only going to upset her and she's only going to worry. Dad pissed me off yesterday. He made some stupid joke about how much time Mark spends playing video games, and how it's not good for him. I felt like telling him he should think about all he's done before he goes and criticizes Mark. I like hearing him joke around with his friends while they're playing games, it's as close to being a "normal" kid as he gets. Besides, he'd hardly have any friends if he didn't play games. Jack's really happy about their new EP's progress, though knowing him he really wants to get out there and play the new songs. I guess that's really it for right now.
Today's song is "Unbroken" by Black Veil Brides
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment