Translate

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Welcome home

HEY!!!!!!!
Mom is home, and Mark went with her. It was nice to see her again, but in a way, I'm so glad to have my place to myself again. I couldn't help noticing how she had to knit pick about how I keep my place. I didn't want to start arguing with her right away, so I let it go, but it bothered me. I just felt so small after that, like I couldn't do anything right. The thing is, just because it's not done her way doesn't mean it's done wrong. I hate being treated like that, she has no right to. I admit she has more of a right than Dad to tell me what to do, but still she has no right to tell me how to keep my own fucking house. I also went easier on her because of how Cassie treated Mom in Europe, she apparently bitched her out almost the entire time they were there together. I'm going to forgive her eventually, of course. I have a small reason to smile, Jack posted the lyrics to another of my favorite songs in our ongoing song quote war. God, I love this guy!!!! Too bad I won't get to see his beautiful face again for over 2 months. Okay, I won't even get into how pathectic it is that I miss him so much. I hope Jack and the guys don't do anything else stupid while they're gone and get themselves hurt. It's funny, it seems I've met Jason before and forgot about it. He was there with Jack one day when I went to see him, and I hardly noticed Jason. I apologized for that, and Jason said "No worries, I'm kind of used to girls paying attention to him and not me." That made it even worse. He's met all kinds of new girls, too. I won't get into how jealous I am of them, either. i guess that's it for right now.
BYE!!!!!!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment