Translate

Friday, June 15, 2012

Guys...............ugh

HEY!!!!
Sorry I didn't write for a while. I was insanely busy yesterday, and will be again today. I can't believe Jack and the guys have left for Warped Tour already, it sucks. I guess at least I should be grateful that all the shit I have to do today keeps me from thinking about him too much. I also wanted to write about something Mark said yesterday, that when a girl sends a guy a friend request on Facebook, it's worth about 100 friend requests from other guys. I couldn't believe he said that, it seems kind of unfair. I guess he and his friends kind of gloat to each other whenever a girl sends them a friend request, especially if that girl is a gamer chick. I guess it's true, all guys really are the same. I couldn't believe how some of the other girls at Jack's last show were throwing themselves at him, and how he was loving it. I feel in a way like I got fucked over because I'm not that shameless. I wonder though if he would have liked me better if I'd acted like those other girls. I wonder still though why he told his friends about me, and if all guys do shit like that behind girls' backs. To be fair, I told a couple of my friends about him, but he told his friends about me first. I should be happy that he thinks enough of me to tell them about me, I guess. I hope he and the guys will get home safely, though I doubt they're very worried about that. On a different subject, I talked to Sarah yesterday and she thinks her husband is cheating on her. I really hope this isn't true. I'd hate for them to get divorced. She'd be my 4th friend to get divorced if that happned, which is really sad considering we're all still in our 20s. I know she said they've had some trouble before, because he kept trying to meet other women online. Mom gets home in a week, I think Mark and I will have our anime marathon tonight after I get home from work. Speaking of which, I have to get going.
Today's song is "The hand that feeds" by Nine Inch Nails
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment