Translate

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day off =)

 HEY!!!!!!!
I've got today off, and am going to go hang out with Sarah. I felt so guilty after saying all the shit I did yesterday, and I know my family and friends deserve better than just excuses.I'm just glad she was able to make it, and still wanted to come. Cassie's almost home now, and Mom's staying in Austria for about another week, I think. I'm really looking forward to seeing both of them again. I'm hoping Cassie and I will be able to spend some time together, though I have no idea what we would do just yet. I just hope she's up for it. Sadly, I think she has to work the day after she gets home. What's funny is that's exactly how it was for both of us when we got back from Japan. Thank God neither of us were too jet-lagged to go to work. Cassie flew out of Spain, and said it was too damn hot there. That girl is in for a rude awakening when she gets home, I'm freezing my ass off right now. I hope it's nicer by the time her plane actually arrives,
but I doubt it. Mark wants to have and anime marathon before Mom gets home and he has to go back there. I love that kid. ^_~ I haven't heard anything from Cory since last time, I'm fairly sure he's pissed at me for getting pissed at him. I'm going to have to resist the urge to give in here, I know I'm right on this. I know he says he doesn't want me acting like his mom, but he pretty fucking obviously needs someone to look out for him. I just remembered I didn't comment on Dark Shadows after I went to see it. I LOVED it!!!! Johnny Depp and Tim Burton are awesome. I'm so glad I went. I'm totally buying it when it comes out on DVD. I haven't really heard much from Jack lately, only that he's excited for their new EP to come out. I told Mark about them actually, pulled up their band page and showed him whom I've been talking about all the time. He pointed to Mike and said, "So that's your boyfriend?" I kind of chuckled and said "No, that's my friend Mike." He goes "Do you know all of these guys?" I said "Kind of, but only two of them are really friends." I thought it was kind of funny that he thought Mike was my "boyfriend", I have to admit that he looks better in that picture than Jack. I didn't bring up that whole mess, though. I'd also like to go swimming, there are an indoor and an outdoor pool in town. I'm going to the indoor pool later. I guess that's really it for right now.
Today's song is "The sharpest Lives" by My Chemical Romance
BYE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment