Translate

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Damn....

HEY!!!
Warped Tour starts soon, God damn it. I was listening to Jack go on about it, and I had to feign this enthusiasm for his sake, but didn't feel it at all. I'm just selfish enough to want to keep him here with me all the time, even though I know that's not what he wants. He'd be out there growling and screaming right now if it were up to him. It's pathetic how I keep hanging on to him, and all he wants is to get out and play. I don't want to let him go, I can't help it. I know I brought up my doubts about how long our friendship would last over a year ago, and now that they're starting to go somewhere with their band, I'm really worried. For me, it's been amazing just to have these little moments with him, and I'm going to be grateful I met him and his bandmates for the rest of my life. He said it's awesome when people from bands he loves text him to tell him how much they love his band's new song, and I told him "I've been telling you for over 2 years how amazing you guys are. Doesn't that count for anything?" I felt a little wounded because I've supported them from the beginning, you know? He said "Hell, yeah, it does. I just meant it's cool to hear that from other musicians I look up to." My feelings get hurt really easily, I can't help it. I wish I hadn't been so chickenshit about telling him I love him. Okay, it's too late for that now. The cat's kind of out of the bag now, anyway. I'm just really glad they're actually talented, so that my totally biased assessment of their music isn't wrong. I think I should switch subjects now. I'm thinking of getting my lip pierced, my lower right lip. I was inspired by Jack and my friend Chris, who both have pierced lips and it looks kick ass on them. They actually both look alike, except Jack is about 5 inches shorter than Chris and has black hair. They both have the most amazing almost black eyes, though. Of course, they're both musicians, too. Chris is the drummer in a Black Metal band. I really need to switch subjects now, because the more I think about him, the more it's going to suck ass that he's going to be gone for the next few months. I finally heard from Cory again yesterday, he apologized for what happened. I didn't exactly expect that, but was more than glad to hear it. He said so far everything's going fine at their new place, and he likes it there. He even said I can come over if I want, which surprised the hell out of me. I was kind of mad at Cassie for not calling me when she got home, I really wish she had. Of course, if something had gone wrong, she totally would have called me. I'm wondering if I have any right to criticize Mark's new friend, the hentai loving otaku kid. I mean think about it; I hang out with a bunch of wanna be rock stars, a former gang member, a bunch of drunk girls, and a guy with suicidal tendencies who I have to talk to every day just to make sure he doesn't kill himself. I guess if put that way, my friends don't really stack up much better. Besides, it's not like I'm Mark's mom and have any real say over who he hangs out with. Not to mention, he's going to be 18 in February. I just like Mark the way he is, I don't want to him to become a pervert. I should trust Mark more than that, he's a good kid. I'm going swimming again later. ^_^ I can't wait, it's so much fun. The indoor pool is a little more expensive, but toally worth it. I've been looking up more information about Japan, and it's not so much the hotel and food that's expensive, but the fucking arifare. It's going to be at least $1,000 just to fly to Tokyo, if not $1,200. I want so badly to go, and can't. I guess that's really it for right now. Thanks for reading.
Today's song is "Die Die my darling" by The Misfits
BYE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment