Translate

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Good news!!!

HEY!!!!!
I'm in an amazing fucking mood right now, I'm so happy. First of all, Kevin and Sarah are both going to be fine, I'm so relieved. Second of all, Jack's band's come out with another music video, and it's so awesome. I'm obviously still giddy at the thought that he and Mike are my friends, I'm never going to get used to this feeling. I look at the two of them, and think "What are they doing with me?" I have to say again, that I'm going to lose it if we stop being friends, I love them. I'm so glad I met them, for the billionth time. Kevin got released from the hospital the day after he went in, they did some tests on his heart and it's okay. He thought he might have had a heart attack, but it was really a panic attack. I can't imagine someone having a heart attack at 26, but apparently that's what Kevin thought was happening.  That's scary shit though, he really thought he was going to die. Mom'll be home in 3 days. It was really fun having an anime marathon with Mark, and I'm going to miss having him around when he goes back home. It was cute coming home and he'd be there, usually with something for me to eat. I think I kind of understand how Mom felt when I'd do that kind of thing for her. It's a pretty nice feeling. I just wanted to give a quick update here.
Today's song is " Too late for gods" by AFI


BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment